At the most recent milonga, held in a local fitness center, I found myself intrigued by these sort of x-shaped metal brackets mounted to the walls above the dance mirrors. Not being one to frequent such places, I had to ask a staff member to confirm their purpose--as I suspected, they were for looping elastic cords through for isometric toning exercises (or something like that).
I thought they might work just as well for hooking up aerial harnesses for my partners, whom I seemed to be determined to trip up.
(One time, my heel caught on a hidden rough spot on the floor, but the rest of the time I had no such excuse. Simply not my very best night.)
Do not let Saint Peter Host your Milonga!
-
-
Saint Peter is the Host who greats you at the Pearly Gates--supposedly.
But you don't want to have someone like Pete hosting your ...
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment